The term ‘Enterprise OSX’, ‘EnterpriseOSX.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By making content available on our forum, blog or other parts of our website you warrant that:
- You have right to make the content available and you do not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party by making the content available. EnterpriseOSX, LLC. shall not be held responsible for posted information that may violate copyright law.
- You do not act against any local or international law by posting content.
- The content is not of adult nature and is suitable for ages 12+.
- You grant EnterpriseOSX, LLC. the copyright of the material. Any solicited or non-solicited idea, suggestion, or comment that is posted on this website becomes the intellectual property of EnterpriseOSX, LLC. and might be used in one of its products or services without credit or monetary consideration given to the originator of the idea.